Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I've really dropped the blog thing. I think it's because of farmville on facebook. I don't think anyone is too heartbroken since I have one follower (hello Ginnymarie) but as you said yourself blogging helps you feel better so let me have a go.

Let me answer the question why farmville is better than blogging (at least to me). In farmville I get to live out my farming fantasies. I didn't even know I had a strong desire to farm, but I would get invites for a variety of these networking games - sorority life, mafia, yoville (I tried yoville but it takes too long to download on my computer) but none of them spoke to me. I saw people with farm stuff on their posts and was curious, so when I go the invite I tried it and was hooked. I have pigs, cows, sheep, ducks, rabbits - I plant and harvest a variety of things - I have an orchard. It would be fun to try in real life but that is not something to take lightly. The yard keeps me busy enough.

3 comments:

  1. YO! You have at least two followers!

    If you want more farmville friends, let me know & I'll hook you up with two kids who have farms of their own. My second bro has one, too, I think...and so does my mom...it's all about keeping the farmville kids happy. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you are not listed as a follower.

    Thanks for the offer - I got your mom and Nathan. If I need more I'll come to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I haven't checked your blog for a while, and I made your blog! M. showed me Farmville a couple of days ago, and she loves it! I'm afraid it's not for me, though. Blogging (and the girls) keep me too busy, so I don't need another hobby! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete