Monday, April 13, 2009

ms. jackson if you're nasty

class #3 was tonight. I'm changing my mind about my class. it is great! Once again my biblical perspective is changing- or perhaps being nuanced.

I got in a small discussion with these young guys about recent movies. You know, some Christians make a big fuss about drinking, some smoking, but what I don't get is christians watching totally inappropriate material. The movies these guys were talking about were nothing but nasty. I nodded politely, but I think they picked up on my general distaste although I tried not to act like it.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your playlist!

    My problem with the movies these days is that parents let their kids see totally inappropriate movies. As my kids get older, it's going to be harder for me as a mom to control what they watch, especially at their friends houses. Fortunately, I have a few years before I need to worry too much, and I also plan on getting to know their friends and their friends' parents!

    ReplyDelete